Today, we are excited to announce the release of Dinolytics. In 2016, we and WebAIM began discussing and planning our partnership. Our official agreement with WebAIM was finalized in November of 2017. Since then we have created Dinolytics with the help of our Alpha and Beta users. Their feedback has been invaluable to help us reach our release.
As of today, Dinolytics is already being used by over 120 organizations in Higher Ed, K-12, Hospitality, Entertainment, Government and government entities, eCommerce, and the Financial industry.
About WebAIM and WAVE
We partnered with WebAIM because we believe in their mission, “to empower organizations to make their web content accessible to people with disabilities.” WebAIM is among the leaders in the Web Accessibility movement. They providing education, training, services, audits, and have freely given access to their online WAVE tool and browser plugin. WebAIM’s reputation as leaders in Web Accessibility is one they have earned.
The WAVE engine that powers Dinolytics has been used to scan websites for web accessibility since 2001. It has been refined and improved regularly by WebAIM. It has been used by millions of individuals and organizations around the world and in nearly every imaginable industry. For many people and organizations, the WAVE tool has become one of the main standards for evaluating website accessibility.
Dinolytics expands the reach of WAVE and allows you to test and track your entire organization’s accessibility posture. It’s everything you love about WAVE but across entire websites and organizations.
- Powered by the time-tested and popular WAVE accessibility evaluation engine. Based primarily on WCAG 2.1, the full power and educational resources of WAVE are incorporated directly into Dinolytics.
- Site-wide accessibility scanning and monitoring over time. Dinolytics takes the page-specific accessibility details of WAVE and makes them available for your entire web presence.
- Unlimited scans on any number of websites! Pricing is based on the number of pages you want to scan, but you’re then free to analyze those pages as often as you need. You can quickly be up and running with usable accessibility data.
- Unlimited users! Users can be assigned to customizable groups and will only see accessibility issues for pages that are relevant to them.
- Excellent support. Beyond useful and educational documentation on using Dinolytics and interpreting your accessibility scan results, the Dinolytics team will help you along the way.
Dinolytics allows for unlimited users, groups, websites and rescans. The pricing model is based on the number of unique Web pages.
Both WAVE and Dinolytics have some exciting new updates coming including additional WCAG 2.1 testing criteria, updated WAVE UI, additional reporting options, reporting by region (template vs not template), impact dashboard widget, etc.
We appreciate all the feedback we have received from everyone who has viewed our product (customers, potential customers, partners, employees, etc.). Your feedback has literally helped shape Dinolytics. Thank You!
If you are interested in Dinolytics for your organization contact us for a demo.